Monday, November 8, 2010

UPCOMING EVENT!

What are you doing Saturday evening?
If you're in the Provo area, come to our MUSIC VIDEO/BOOK TRAILER PREMIERE!

What should you expect?
Prizes, treats, and FUN, FUN, FUN!!!
My editor, Eliza, will sing some songs and we get to watch the blooper reel too!!!

I am so excited for this!!!
This is an open invitation, so please come and bring your family or friends!
This Saturday, Nov. 13th at 5:00 pm. 
610 West 300 South, Provo, Ut.
Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! We'll see if we can swing it with the leadership training :D .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a late comment but I just blogged about your trailer on my blog. Click on my photo and come check it out.

    ReplyDelete

IN TOO DEEP Book Release and Kindle Scout advice

Woohoo, it's here!!! IN TOO DEEP is finally available on  Amazon. *Doing my happy dance.* (If you're here for my Kindle Scout advi...