Monday, May 7, 2012

LDStorymakers Conference

I came to the LDStoryMakers conference in disguise--or so a couple of people told me.
One lady said every time she saw at me she thought I was Stephanie Meyer.
It was a great compliment, but I'm not so sure I share much of a resemblance.
If I don't look like her, at least I can pretend that I can write like her.
Stephanie Meyer

Me

Apparently that's not the only disguise I wore. I was also told that I look like Dana Delany. 


I thought that was pretty cool so I decided to change my disguise and try to look like other people. 
How do I look as Dan Wells?

Don't you see the resemblance?

And here I am as the famous Sarah Eden!

There were some famous people there...
James Dashner and Dan Wells

And there were a bunch of future famous people there...like those in boot camp 
and those who braved a pitch session.
I didn't sign up for a pitch session--I'm just pretending to be like all of you who did.

But all of us together made a GREAT conference!


I hope everyone had a fantastic time like I did!

10 comments:

  1. Dan Wells--definitely! It was a great conference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! It was great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steph, I'm sure you almost laughed when I focused in on your name tag and my eyes doubled in size. "Oh...that Stephanie!" Ha,ha,ha. I'm glad you sat with us.

      Delete
  3. Super cute!!! I was there, but we didn't meet. Next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my great globs of silliness! I love it! Storymakers was great and if I didn't know it was you outside that pitch session I would have thought you got a picture of me when I wasn't looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Love the resemblance! :) It was great to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so much fun. I didn't sign up to pitch either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. This cracked me up. I love all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so cool. I love all your cute photos. Next year you need to do a pitch session for real, then you can share your success story of how it went too!

    ReplyDelete

IN TOO DEEP Book Release and Kindle Scout advice

Woohoo, it's here!!! IN TOO DEEP is finally available on  Amazon. *Doing my happy dance.* (If you're here for my Kindle Scout advi...